Learn to maximize profits by applying the most effective option strategy for specific candlestick signals and patterns. Devising the most appropriate option trade for a home run price move involves a combination of option strategies that dramatically improve potential profits while also minimizing risk.
- Learn to identify the set ups for strong potential price moves, then applying the appropriate option trade.
- Gain valuable insights for calculating the best out of the money call or put strategies.
- Apply candlestick analysis to incorporate the strongest option strategies for your portfolio.
Title: Maximizing Options Strategies with Candlestick Analysis
Day/Date: Saturday, September 7th
Time: 9:30 am to 1:00 pm Eastern
Enhance profitability with simple math calculations for the optimal option trades.
- Develop your profitability by knowing the best math calculations for in option trade.
- Learn how to enhance profitability by combining multiple option trade strategies.
- Learn to effectively utilize potential targets for a price move to apply the best option spread strategy.
Identify highly profitable option strategies for high probability price movements.
- Gain insights into identifying extremely high probability directional trades even though the percentage move may not be great.
- Develop the insights into utilizing debit spread's or credit spreads.
- Learn when to buy calls strategies or sell put strategies, both bullish trade strategies, to maximize to maximize profitability with the least amount of risk.
Learn the simple math for establishing whether credit spreads or debit spreads are more effective.
Develop the insights for establishing the appropriate option strategy for the calculated price move based upon expected price targets. Understanding the returns, based upon credit spreads and debit spread's, greatly enhances portfolio returns.
Learn to develop the insights into high probability stock price movements even though the movement may not be significant. Candlestick charts will provide the format for identifying the direction of a trade with a high degree of probability as well as the magnitude of the price move.
- Learn how to calculate when a credit spread is more effective than a debit spread.
- Gain knowledge on when to sell a spread versus buying a spread.
- Learn to understand the benefits of each option strategy and how it can be applied most profitably to candlestick signal and pattern price movements.
The analysis of candlestick charts, because of visual analysis, becomes very simple and easy to identify high probability trades set ups. Applying simple option trades or combination option trade strategies should also be simple. The Candlestick Forum Maximized Option Strategies is not merely a training to illustrate the option strategies, but it also concentrates on making sure each investor understands each strategy in detail.
Combining two option strategies based on my straight-forward 3-step approach to select the best trades available in the market allows for minimizing time spent for developing the most profitable and minimized risk option trading.
There are NO complex risk graphs. My system uses simple math and a 3-step approach:
- 1st Criteria - Analysis of the price move
- 2nd Criteria - Equally as important is calculating the simple math of that trade for the 'best potential profit'
- 3rd Criteria - Selecting the best option strategy in each chart pattern
Do not miss this training! This is information that will dramatically improve your profitability for your remaining investment career.
Pricing for the "Maximizing Options Strategies" Training Program:
Non-Members of Candlestick Forum: $297
Current Members of Candlestick Forum: Only $197!
(Members, do not order here! We will send your private order form link via email.)