The Most Consistent Trend Indicators and Candlestick Patterns.
Learn how to simplify your trading decisions by analyzing market trends with greater insights. Gain control of your investment abilities by identifying the overall market trend. Then applying buy or sell positions based on the direction of the market. This improves the probability of being at the appropriate time.
Candlestick signals utilize one of the most reliable and consistent price movement indicators – human emotions. You can identify and utilize candlestick signals and patterns with high-probability results.
Steve will teach how:
- The five trading indicators that improve market trend analysis.
- The scanning process for identifying the best stock/sectors that correspond with the market trend
- To utilize the most proficient trend indicator – the T-line
- Learn to recognize high probability candlestick pattern setups.
- Gain insights for implementing pattern trades based upon the multiple confirmations of candlestick signals and patterns.
- Discover breakout indicators most investors might not be aware of with simple candlestick scanning.
- Develop Power Pattern Trade insights that provide a constant supply of big profitable trades.
The T-line is a clear indicator; it is the 8 EMA. It has Fibonacci characteristics, acting as a natural support and resistance level of human nature. This creates a very powerful trading methodology.
Utilizing those parameters creates a trading combination that significantly improves investors' profitability potential. Investors can understand the highly profitable probabilities of price movements based on candlestick signals and can significantly reduce their emotions out of the decision-making process.
Learn how to greatly simplify your trading decisions, utilizing factors built into candlestick charts. Candlestick price patterns improve the probabilities of correctly analyzing the direction of a price move; this can significantly reduce emotional decisions and whipsaw results.
There are strong probability expectations built into candlestick analysis. Once an investor learns these price movement factors, they can make investment decisions based upon high probability historical results.
If you become confident that the main factor for price movement is investor sentiment, you can gain a valuable perspective on what individual candlestick signals and patterns reveal. If market trend analysis, sector analysis, and the ability to identify the strongest stock price moves in a sector are combined, then you may be able to put all the stars in alignment.
Join us January 21st for a full day training.