Have you ever asked yourself why you never seem to be in the big price moves, the big breakouts? Fortunately, with candlestick chart analysis, you can!
There are very simple candlestick chart analysis techniques that allow investors to be in the right place at the right time.
Join us for a very comprehensive training event on June 15th where I will show you how to participate in the big breakout moves. This 3-hour training will demonstrate the signals and patterns that will put you in big breakout moves with a much higher probability.
Title: Big Bang Breakouts: Powerful Profit Potential from Explosive Price Moves
Day/Date: Saturday, June 15th
Time: 9:30 AM Eastern (8:30 AM Central)
Not able to attend live? No worries! All registrants will get the recording.
Because candlestick charts are the graphic depiction of human nature, they provide a very clear indication of what is occurring in investor sentiment.
Using this information, the candlestick forum will be providing a comprehensive training on how to take advantage of breakout setups. We will demonstrate:
- What signals and patterns act as a prelude to a big price breakouts
- How to identify the exact price points that confirm a breakout could/should be in progress
- How to utilize simple candlestick signal trading rules to continue to hold or close out a profitable position
- How to decide when and where to enter a trade after a big price move is in progress
- What trading strategies can be applied to participate in high profit moves, whether trading stock or options
But wait, there's more! Many investors want to know what to do after a big price move. Should they continue to hold or take profits? Knowing what should occur after a big price move allows an investor to control their own trading without wondering whether it is time to take profits or continue to hold a trade. This training will also provide statistical observations based upon the next candlestick formation.
You will learn what the probabilities are:
- If after a big bullish price move, prices open higher the next day
- If after a big bullish price move, prices open lower the next day
- How to trade the "Message" Pattern, where prices gap up but close below where they open for the day
- After a big bearish price move, what are the probabilities of the downtrend continuing based on a lower or higher open the next day?
Knowing what is likely to occur after a big price move keeps the emotions and guessing out of your trading.
Join us for this comprehensive training to learn how to exploit the big profit moves. You will gain valuable insights that would dramatically improve your investment returns for the rest of your trading career.
This is not rocket science! This is merely identifying what investor sentiment results will do for your profitability.
Pricing for the "Big Bang Breakouts" Training Event:
Non-Members of Candlestick Forum: $279
Current Members of Candlestick Forum: Only $159!
(Members, do not order here! We will send your private order form link via email.)